You’re at the supermarket. You’re hungry, you’re trying to think about what you need for dinner Friday night… and Saturday lunchtime… and haven’t you got friends coming over tomorrow evening? Do you need fruit and veg? What about milk? Eggs? You’re thinking ‘why didn’t I check the fridge before I got here?’
We get it and we’ve all been there. But Smarter have the solution – meet FridgeCam!
It’s the world's first wireless fridge camera that can retrofit inside any refrigerator, allowing you to see the contents of your fridge from anywhere via the Smarter app. It’s a tiny revolution for your fridge and hopefully your life. You won’t double up on groceries, meaning less food waste and smarter spending (and all for a fraction of the cost of buying a brand-new smart refrigerator).
What can it do?
The Smarter FridgeCam can do some pretty cool stuff:
- It takes a photo every time you open and close your fridge door and sends it to your smartphone, so you can always see what you need.
- It has a best before tracker. Keep on top of your fridge items’ expiry dates, so you’re reminded to use them up in time.
- Create a smarter shopping list. Add expired or used fridge items to your personal shopping list ready for your next shop.
The average UK household wastes a shocking £700 worth of food each year. That contributes to 7.3 million tonnes of food thrown away annually. FridgeCam’s innovative food tracking capabilities will help eliminate the growing problem of food waste at home.
A simple and inexpensive solution, the FridgeCam is your hero in the home, minimising your food waste.
Read our blog 5 Reasons You Need a Smarter FridgeCam in Your Life
The Smarter FridgeCam:
- Is compatible with iOS & Android
- Has wireless technology and a USB recharging port
- Can be shipped to the UK for FREE
But wait, there’s more!
- Connect your FridgeCam with other smart home devices like Amazon Alexa and IFTTT.
- Simple and secure device pairing with BlinkUp Technology allows one-step setup to your FridgeCam in seconds.
We’re always working to make our Smarter products, well, smarter! Want to see what our team have been up to? Head to our blog to see what we have planned next.